Welcome to KCC
Our Mission & Services
KCC provides free medical services to persons 18 years of age and older, who are uninsured or underinsured and who meet certain income guidelines. At present, KCC covers the towns of Newtown, Botsford, Dodgingtown, Sandy Hook, Hawleyville, Roxbury and Bridgewater. Free services include:
- Primary Care
- Laboratory & radiological services
- Specialty referrals- pro-bono
- Prescription medications from our stock samples
- Diabetes education programs
- Social services support
Who We Are
KCC is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit free healthcare clinic founded in 2002 by Dr. Z. Michael Taweh of Newtown, CT, in memory of his son Kevin.
Kevin’s Community Center helps relieve the burden of the health care crisis, providing the uninsured the care they need before they have to resort to urgent care.
Inspired by the need, our vision is to build an independent facility to:
- increase our capacity to see more patients
- provide educational programs both to our patients and area residents.
- establish an outreach support center to improve and enrich the lives of all in our communities.